An unforgettable experience in the form of piloting a Cessna 152. You will be sent a Voucher that needs to be used within 3 months of issue, of course you can also use it as a gift for your friends or relatives.
- Flight evaluation (15 minutes).
- Flight (20 minutes) - you will try several turns, climb and descent of the airplane, the actual navigation flight along your chosen route according to time possibilities.
- Ground preparation (30 minutes) - explanation of fundamentals of aerodynamics, flight mechanics, meteorology and airplane control.
- CESSNA 152.
- Pilot test for 1 person (suitable for anyone from 16 years
Pilot Cessna 152:
- total pilot time for the test approx. 1.1 hours
- Possibility to visit other aircraft in Hangar 74
- flight analysis after landing
- flight duration of 20 minutes - aircraft piloting
- before the flight you will prepare a flight plan together in the beautiful environment of Hangar 74 in Hradec Králové
- explain the piloting principles
- an experienced instructor will help you
In the vicinity of Hradec Kralove you can plan a flight over Josefov, Kunětická Hora, etc. It just depends on your decision where you want to look.
After ordering you will receive a Voucher, where you will find all the information to book a specific date of your flight. It flies on any day depending on the weather. The customer must be at least 15 years old.
How to apply
- Place of take-off and landing: LKHK Hradec Králové
- A person under the age of 18 may only fly with the consent of the legal guardian.
- The event is suitable for people with no major health or movement restrictions. The passenger must be able to board and alight himself.
- Take the voucher with you on the day of the flight, show it before the flight.
- Indicate the type of aircraft, number of persons, name, telephone and date requested.
- Reservations: make reservations in advance at email@example.com or call 605 728 328
The reservation can be changed or canceled at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the voucher will be forfeited.
In case of unfavorable meteorological conditions, the flight may be postponed by the organizer to another date of your choice