An unforgettable experience in the form of piloting a Cessna 152. You will be sent a Voucher that needs to be used within 3 months of issue, of course you can also use it as a gift for your friends or relatives.
- Pilot test for 1 person (suitable for anyone from 16 years).
- CESSNA 152.
- Ground preparation (30 minutes) - explanation of basics of aerodynamics, flight mechanics, meteorology and airplane control.
- Flight (40 minutes) - you will try several turns, climb and descent of the airplane, the actual navigation flight along your chosen route according to time possibilities.
- Flight evaluation (15 minutes).
Pilot Cessna 152:
- an experienced instructor will help you
- explain the piloting principles
- before the flight you will prepare a flight plan together in the beautiful environment of Hangar 74 in Hradec Králové
- flight duration of 40 minutes - aircraft piloting
- flight analysis after landing
- Possibility to visit other aircraft in Hangar 74
- total pilot time for the test about 1.4 hours
In the vicinity of Hradec Kralove you can plan a flight over Josefov, Kunětická Hora, etc. It just depends on your decision where you want to look.
After ordering you will receive a Voucher, where you will find all the information to book a specific date of your flight. It flies on any day depending on the weather. The customer must be at least 16 years old.
How to apply
- Reservations: make reservations in advance at email@example.com or call 605 728 328
- Indicate the type of aircraft, number of persons, name, telephone and date requested.
- Take the voucher with you on the day of the flight, show it before the flight.
- The event is suitable for people with no major health or movement restrictions. The passenger must be able to board and alight himself.
- A person under the age of 18 may only fly with the consent of the legal guardian.
- Place of take-off and landing: LKHK Hradec Králové
- The reservation can be changed or canceled at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the voucher will be forfeited.
- In case of unfavorable meteorological conditions, the flight may be postponed by the organizer to another date of your choice.